18 November 2010

Paper City Design

As we all know- I have 2 sisters.  Very cool ladies indeed (although 'ladies' is sometimes a stretch for us Deckers).  I'm the middle child, I know you would have never guessed.  Katie Decker-McNamara is my older sister (she's 25) and she lives in Brooklyn, NY (jealous!) with her awesome husband Justin.  Katie is a Graphic Designer, she is the "artsy" one in the fam.  She has done/produced/created or "Harry Potter'd" my high school graduation announcements* as well as my programs, wedding invites, bridal shower invites and Lord knows what else for me other the years!  --  Including my blog header!

She has just launched her new site: http://www.papercity-design.com/.  Katie usually has me proof read her "publications," probably because I like to write and have had journalism "experience"... and I don't mind doing it.  I almost flipped.  Her new site is wicked awesome.  You should check it, fo sho.  She is a freelancing machine right now.  She also has a shop on Etsy, a blog and everything a successful Graphic Designer should have (for links, see website above).  So- for your next event, contact Katie with Paper City Design.  Basically everything she does is hand crafted (screen printing included!) and is always one-of-a-kind!  She puts love and beauty into everything she works on.  Not to mention, some of the most reasonably priced goods for such labor intensive products.

(Katie & I Rockefeller Center, summer 2009)
(Red Hook -Brooklyn, summer 2009)
Ohhh glorious Brooklyn!  I think I'll pretend I'm running through Prospect Park tonight instead of on a treadmill...at the gym... not enjoying the fall weather at all.




*previously stated- high school & college announcements. Abbey Mora should get credit for my amazing TTU graduate announcements. Sorry Abbey!

1 comment: